LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO CREATE A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE WORLD
Title: VP of Strategic Alliances & Sales
Company: RIOS Corporation
Location: Palo Alto, CA (Remote candidates are accepted)
Start Date: 2021
RIOS, founded in 2018, is a technology company helping global customers automate their factories, warehouses, and supply chain operations by deploying a new class of dexterous AI-powered robots. RIOS robots handle hard-to-automate tasks, typically requiring human-level dexterity, in unstructured environments. RIOS is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has a pilot facility in San Carlos, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
In this role you will be responsible for bringing in key partnerships for RIOS that will yield new business opportunities and new markets for the company. You will both leverage your existing network and reach out to strategic partners to further expand our partnerships and enable RIOS to cement its reach. The ideal candidate has experience selling bleeding-edge technologies and developing a strong pipeline of business in the robotics and automation sectors for a fee-for-service organization. You understand technological shifts and understand automation's current and future commercial value in the market across various sectors. You also have a deep understanding of relevant market trends around industry 4.0, digital transformation, and are passionate about helping clients realize business transformation through technology.
• Build strategic partnerships and alliances for RIOS, and help RIOS accelerate its market dominance
• Develop and manage the sales process of our products / services and aggressively close deals with prospective clients
• Develop sales presentations and a marketing strategy to sell innovative technology solutions across several market segments
• Identify new use cases and understand customer requirements. Evangelize customer requirements with engineering stakeholders, and ensure alignment of customer requirements with RIOS’ product roadmap.
• Develop and implement strategic plans for approaching new business opportunities and market expansion
Skills & Qualifications
• 10+ years experience in business development
• A minimum of 3 years of experience selling into the robotics / automation industry especially in areas of manufacturing, lab automation, and food services
• Strong written and oral presentation skills, and the ability to articulate deeptech concepts to factory line workers
• Bachelor or master’s degree in a business-related discipline